THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Chapter 7

Oh my GOSH! Finally! Chapter 7 is in! It's kind of short though, so I just posted all at once... anyways, it's kind of juicy. Hope you enjoy!!!

_-*Krysten*-_

P.S. While you're here, why don't you check out my extras over there. --->

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Benedict Arnold : Part Two

The bulging man in front of me chuckled. “That’s right pilgrim, your little friend just happens to be a council elders son. Whatcha think about that?”


I was speechless, how could Leo reek me out like that? I knew he didn’t like my ideas and beliefs about women, but I never knew he would go crying to daddy about it. Very few people knew who their true father was, and for a good reason too. Fathers basically had control over any of their children that they wanted. The kids always wanted to please daddy, and to make him proud, but I never counted on Leo knowing who his father was. I never expected it to be one of the council elders, either. “He… told you?”


“Yes, he did. Now enough chit chat, where in Gob’s name is the woman?” he screamed at me. He still had the snapmetal pressed against my face, I needed to think, to stall.


“What all did he tell you?”


The man sneered, “He said that you lived with the little prude, and you knew where she was.” he said plainly.


That bastard! ‘Quick, quick, quick, gotta get out of here, and away from this snapmetal. You can get out of this.’ I thought to myself. “Why does she have to be offed though? She’s just one woman, what could she harm?”


“You idiot, if it’s just one woman now, it’ll be all of them later. All of you will start to think like that, then you’ll all put yourselves on a pedestal, and us men will have to knock all of you down.” He twisted a strand of my hair between the hand that wasn’t holding the snapmetal. “And we wouldn’t want that now, do we?” I realized what I could do to get out of this.


“Fine, I’ll tell you, but you have to do something for me first.”


“I will do nothing for you.”


“You know, I don’t want to end up like Katlyn.” I started, “She’s made some pretty dumb decisions that I don’t want to make too.” I moved my hand up his arm, and played with the frayed brown fabric of his shirt sleeve. “You know, I’ve never had a man either.” I said. His eyes widened. “And I want to give up my silly ideas and stop stalling.” I looked into the man’s eyes and said “I want to stop stalling now.”


He looked at me skeptically, as if he thought I was joking, but I was able to keep a serious face on. He chewed on his lower lip as if thinking about it, I was getting tired of waiting. Tired of putting myself on the line, finally, man’s horniness won out and he gave a little nod. I threw my arms around his neck and started kissing him. He pulled me close to him and dropped the snapmetal. I could feel his privates poking at me underneath his pants. I took off his shirt, and felt his muscles underneath my fingertips. He moaned into my mouth and took off my shirt. He stepped back and admired me for a second and came back to me. I threaded my hands through his hair, and pulled him closer. Slowly, I lowered my hands to his pants, undid them, and got them off the man. I kissed him again, passionately. He reached for my pants and I said “Nuh-uh.”
“Don’t tease me little girl.” he said playfully.


“Fine, I won’t tease you, but I will,” My knee connected with his groin so hard that I knew there would be an ugly bruise on it tomorrow. “hurt you.” Quickly, I grabbed the snapmetal and the extra ammo out of his pants. I went and got a knotsack, put some bread in it, and a canteen for my water in it, and was out the door in under two minutes, on my way to Justin’s.

1 comments:

Ricky429 said...

Nice story. It's a definite read for me!!